Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Ladies please don't do this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 more than S.A.D.

Not a great foundation, tbh.

but the blusher covers that up....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

This. Audrey Hepburn and Kate Moss being the universal examples.

And yeh, make-up can be a person's passion - as far as I know, Lexie works in that industry.
    I love make-up too, although I love being subtle with it rather than experimental.

I can't put on make up for ****e and I've tried multiple times and I wouldn't be into the serious stuff for myself anyway but I love over-the-top, experimental make up on someone else. I wouldn't be into the auld "shaving the eyebrows off and drawing them on again" thing but other "extreme" styles look cool to me and fair play to them.

I'm laughing now because there's some things I wear that my boyfriend jokes about (nicely) and I know he doesn't like but we get on with it anyway. I'm going to wear them regardless because I feel really good in them.

Without sounding OTT, not every woman out there is a quivering ball of insecurity looking for the approval of others for every move she makes. :) Most (many?) women (imo) actually feel grand about themselves and just get on with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Not a great foundation, tbh.

I'm very secure in my relationship. He loves me for the crazy emotionally unpredictable bitch that I am, not what I wear or how I do my makeup.
    I'm sure that's a fantastic foundation, he accepts me as I am even if its not how he likes me the most

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭Tin Foil Hat

I'm very secure in my relationship. He loves me for the crazy emotionally unpredictable bitch that I am, not what I wear or how I do my makeup.
    I'm sure that's a fantastic foundation, he accepts me as I am even if its not how he likes me the most

I can picture him now - with his head in his hands :D
    I'm only winding ya, by the way. Don't take offence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

TBL, you've got one of those faces that doesn't need make-up anyway. Apart from the beard of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

A great face for modelling balaclavas.

I can picture him now - with his head in his hands :D
    I'm only winding ya, by the way. Don't take offence.

Fake hair? Check
    Fake nails? Check
    Heavy eye make? Check
    Mad lips? Check
    Dramatic eyebrows? Check

I love it though

http://tinypic.com/r/2cq02ky/8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Ohh those are sexy looking eyes actually.

TBL, you've got one of those faces that doesn't need make-up anyway. Apart from the beard of course.

You're the same.

I wear make up (mascara) and have done so almost every single day since I was 16 because I'd look eye-less without it. Just got the hang of eyeliner recently. I'll get there!

Big fan of your eyeliner!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭Tin Foil Hat

Fake hair? Check
    Fake nails? Check
    Heavy eye make? Check
    Mad lips? Check
    Dramatic eyebrows? Check

I love it though

http://tinypic.com/r/2cq02ky/8

They're not symmetrical. I feel a bit seasick.

They're sisters not twins ;)

You're the same.

I wear make up (mascara) and have done so almost every single day since I was 16 because I'd look eye-less without it. Just got the hang of eyeliner recently. I'll get there!

Big fan of your eyeliner!
    Gurrrrrl, you've never seen a pic of me without make-up - that I can assure you. ;)
    Not saying that I'm a hideous ogre or anything without make-up, but it does (and I only really use eye make-up) make me look my best.

Gurrrrrl, you've never seen a pic of me without make-up - that I can assure you. ;)
    Not saying that I'm a hideous ogre or anything without make-up, but it does (and I only really use eye make-up) make me look my best.

Sista! You might've seen one photo of me without mascara. I feel naked without mascara. It's meeeee eyezzzzz!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

How come a lot of women will plaster themselves with make up to the point they look airbrushed, stick on fake eye lashes, put on mascara, lip stick, fake tan, fake nails, drawn on eye brows, push up bras, high heels etc. Literally all of this is fake and deceiving. Alot of those same women will spew bull**** about how they want "real men"...do they stop to think logically at any point before they ever speak?

• Site Banned Posts: 65 ✭✭Cerveja69

How come a lot of women will plaster themselves with make up to the point they look airbrushed, stick on fake eye lashes, put on mascara, lip stick, fake tan, fake nails, drawn on eye brows, push up bras, high heels etc. Literally all of this is fake and deceiving. Alot of those same women will spew bull**** about how they want "real men"...do they stop to think logically at any point before they ever speak?

:-/

:-/

Do you really go out and judge a woman on her natural nail.

Sista! You might've seen one photo of me without mascara.
    God yeh, it'll be imprinted on my brain forever. Some things just cannot be unseen... :-/

:p How on earth would I notice that?! :D xx

Do you really go out and judge a woman on her natural nail.

Me no understandy.

God yeh, it'll be imprinted on my brain forever. Some things just cannot be unseen... :-/

:p How on earth would I notice that?! :D xx

Get outta here, ye rapscallion!

Me no understandy.

Sorry I meant to quote the person you did but I'm way too drunk for that

Get outta here, ye rapscallion!
    Don't know how you think you'd look eyeless - you've huge blue eyes, when has that ever not been super hot?!

Ah eyelash-less, then. I will accept the compliment with grace though *curtsies* ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Ladies keep doing this. The crazy looks like she smells of cat Pish is totally in this season.

Besides it makes it easier for me to seperate the classy girls from the lesser than.