Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank machine lodgement

Options
  • 03-10-2014 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭

If I lodge money via a bank machine will it be next working day before I can use my card?

EG: I need to buy something online but to have enough I need to lodge cash
    The bank machine I use states it will show next working day if used outside of 9-6

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Help!!!!, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

When you lodge cash to your account via an LATM outside of normal hours, the funds will be available to you within minutes. However, the post date of the lodgement will not show on your account until the next working day. 

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Aidanmcl

I made a lodgement into my bank yesterday and the money is still not available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Aidanmcl,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As mentioned above, when you make a lodgement at the ATM outside working hours, the funds are available within minutes. You would not see the credit posted to your account until the following banking day.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement