Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in Ireland selling DriveClub early?

Options
  • 03-10-2014 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Seems nearly every country is selling it early bar here :( Really want to play it now!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 iMurffy

Every county. Where do you know of that sells it early in Ireland???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

iMurffy wrote: »
    Every county. Where do you know of that sells it early in Ireland???

Every country is what was said. Besides the game is out a few weeks now as this thread is old.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

Is the free version on psn yet? Was planning on buying the full version after trying the ps+ version but I think at this stage with all the delays and withholding the ps+ version they don't deserve my money

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Is the free version on psn yet? Was planning on buying the full version after trying the ps+ version but I think at this stage with all the delays and withholding the ps+ version they don't deserve my money

Not yet. And like you i will not pay for the full game until I try the PS+ version first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

lertsnim wrote: »
    Not yet. And like you i will not pay for the full game until I try the PS+ version first.

When is the free part meant to happen? I know it was delayed but any sign of a date?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

When is the free part meant to happen? I know it was delayed but any sign of a date?

Postponed until further notice

https://www.facebook.com/driveclubofficial/posts/718571408227222

Advertisement