Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost puppy in Peoples park

Options
  • 03-10-2014 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi, I lost my puppy in Peoples Park today at approx 5pm.
    He is a labrador cross, 5 months, named Oscar. Kids are distraught. He has a brown collar and is tan colour with a black face.
    Please PM me if you have seen him.
    Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭minibear

aw he's beautiful, I hope you find him.

Contact wlr fm and also Deise animal sanctuary on facebook. There are other sites that will share the photo, but I can't think of the names. If you have a look on the Deise Animal Sanctuary Fb page there should be mention of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

Found safe and well this morning 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

You might keep him under your control and on a leash in future, thank god he didn't go out under a car and cause an accident,hopefully a lesson learned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 pkiely_99

marlin vs wrote: »
    You might keep him under your control and on a leash in future, thank god he didn't go out under a car and cause an accident,hopefully a lesson learned.

Did you really need to post this? He is home safe and well and no one hurt...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

pkiely_99 wrote: »
    Did you really need to post this? He is home safe and well and no one hurt...

First post in 8 years, welcome ;)

To be fair im glad he's back safe and sound, but how did they lose him in the first place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flutterby80

First post in 8 years, welcome ;)

To be fair im glad he's back safe and sound, but how did they lose him in the first place?

Sometimes people lose focus and make mistakes, I'm sure even you are not perfect 24 hours of every day ;) Delighted the puppy is back home!

Advertisement