Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United vs Everton Match Thread. 5/10/'14 k/o 12.00 BT Sport.

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I dont think Howard had a save to make all day .

... You know United scored twice right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

If United won this comfortably the thread would have died off long ago. Because people were getting their hopes up for what seemed like an inevitable Everton equaliser, there is butt-hurt aplenty.

What's so wrong with saying that Everton probably deserved something from the game. Utd fans can't just put every post they don't agree with with the usual your just bitter or typical Abu's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Mr_Red

Great 3 points when we needed them

We are still a mess in fairness but hopefully game by game we get that little bit more positive.

I will celebrate the the result more then the performance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Larry Wildman

That was a very unconvincing win for Utd against an insipid Everton side .
    It was like a training match for most of the match,there was almost no intensity .

Only for De Gea making three outstanding saves things could have been very different .
    I dont think Howard had a save to make all day .

"an insipid Everton side"

"I don't think Howard had a save to make all day"

Surely you can do better than that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

niallo27 wrote: »
    What's so wrong with saying that Everton probably deserved something from the game.

Nothing wrong with saying that at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,314 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Fuhrer wrote: »
    Everton only had 4 shots on target as well

No , they had 6.
    Whilst a win is the main thing ,and it gets the team up to 4th ,lets not get too carried away.
    Everton were very poor ,they looked lethargic ,perhaps from their trip mid week and only for De Gea making 3 outstanding saves it could have been very messy.

4 shots on target is very poor considering the dominance Utd had in the first half ,there was alot of waste in the final third.
    Utd are in the top 4 which is great but considering the poor standard of teams they have played so far they should really be top .

Advertisement