Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA Books and Study Guides

• 03-10-2014 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hello all,

I am attempting the F4 examination in December. And not for a lack of trying I was hoping some here would have some information as regards to study guides, the best books, and any other hints and tips. I have found a BP College? book on O Mahony's in Limerick, but it's €65 and I was hoping to find something cheaper. Apologies if there is already a sticky thread for this. All help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Roxirose

Hello all,

I am attempting the F4 examination in December. And not for a lack of trying I was hoping some here would have some information as regards to study guides, the best books, and any other hints and tips. I have found a BP College? book on O Mahony's in Limerick, but it's €65 and I was hoping to find something cheaper. Apologies if there is already a sticky thread for this. All help appreciated.

Bpp books are great. Get a study text and a practice and revision text. Try adverts or the dedicated thread here. No need to pay full whack. You can check the acca website to verify any changes to the syllabus if you have an older edition of the book.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭aspasp1

Hello all,

Hi I have Kaplan if thats any good to you. I bought in april and passed in June 2014. if you want I can drop it to you in limerick for 15 . Also there are video lectures on youtube ( Almost whole syllabus is on youtube) I found them very useful. You may survive without book if you use those videos wisely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭0028673

I found open tuition lectures and notes very useful. it will cost you nothing. But I would recommend getting BPP textbook and revision kit..

Advertisement