Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Get on to One Site?

Options
  • 04-10-2014 8:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭

This is on behalf of my husband. He is a marathon runner and regularly uses the Garmin Connect Site to upload data from his watch and track his progress. For the last few days the site simply will not open on either of our Macs (one a laptop, one a clunky but still functioning desktop).

We have tried several browsers, we have changed no settings. The site starts to load, the flood of blue which moves across the address bar gets about a third of the way across and stops. No error is given. The screen is all white.

The site is not down for anyone else, and interestingly, works on our phones using 3G, so must be related to wireless? I see from Garmin's Facebook page that they introduced new features on the site on Wednesday October the 1st. My husband had last logged in the day before. Could this be anything to do with it? I read through that announcement thread and although it was more or less an angry mob, nobody was reporting the same problem.

Any help appreciated, as with the Dublin Marathon coming up, my husband is going nuts!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

what browsers have you tried? maybe clear cache and the do shift f5 on the site (or the mac equivalent )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Thank you….it worked!!!! :-)

Advertisement