Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen fitter

Options
  • 04-10-2014 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've a high quality wooden painted kitchen arriving next week (not flat pack). It's L shaped. There are 18 units, 2 of which are doubles and an island. What should I expect to pay for install of the kitchen only?
    How long would it take? (space is ready to go, including power/plumbing/decorating)
    Where would I go looking for an installer with good feedback in the absence of a recommendation for a friend?

Thanks for any help you can give me here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Handsandtools

20euro for point, it means every door is a point worktop is point etc., or 10%-20% of kitchens value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Where are you based ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Thanks for the price pointers - the kitchen is being installed in South West Dublin just off the Naas Road.

Advertisement