Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why did I not get a confirmation reply to my query on 02nd inst? Why did you not cred

Options
  • 04-10-2014 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Why did I not get a confirmation answer to my query of 02nd inst? Also why did you not credit my account with the 10euro on 05th or 09th September?When is my next bill due ?My account No is <snip>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Mary,

Sorry to read you are unhappy. We would suggest that you delete your account number from your post for your own security.

We would be happy to look into this for you and pick it up on Monday morning. Please send us a private message with your account number, telephone number, address and a summary of the query. You will also need to confirm that you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Mary,

We are here on Boards until 6pm if you wish to private message us your account details as per Aoife's message above.

If the query you sent on 2nd October was by email, you will receive a response to it this week.

To send a private message, hover over my username to the left of this message and the private message option will appear as a dropdown.

No matter who you private message on the team, any of us can pick it up.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement