Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sat nav

Options
  • 04-10-2014 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

hi, I need to buy a good sat nav, just wondering where to get 1, should I buy brand new or can you get good 2nd hand sat nav's?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭guest2014

anyone any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭bisset

aldi

bisset wrote: »
    aldi

really? are they good quality do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭bisset

They are doing one as one of their specials next week. I don't know how good it will be.

They are doing one as one of their specials next week. I don't know how good it will be.

ok, will check it out, cheers.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Been in Portugal for the week and have been using the Google Maps app. Doesn't use huge Data and has been the best Sat Nav I have ever used and I've normally had a Garmin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭micks_address

BrianJD wrote: »
    Been in Portugal for the week and have been using the Google Maps app. Doesn't use huge Data and has been the best Sat Nav I have ever used and I've normally had a Garmin.

I use sygic on my phone as you can download the maps and use in offline mode. 40 euro for lifetime maps

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭horse7

Any links,cant find it on the site.

what are the things you need if you are getting a sat nav, touch screen, how big should the screen be, etc and are there any places with sales on at the moment where I can get one for a good price?

anyone?

• Advertisement
Advertisement