Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyway to lodge money at weekend

• 04-10-2014 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Need to lodge money to pay rent ASAP. Comes out direct debit but bank fees came out last week which I did not expect so was short rent money. Have money in cash but due to hospital procedure won't make bank Mon or Tues. Anyway I can lodge money today?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

auldgranny wrote: »
    Need to lodge money to pay rent ASAP. Comes out direct debit but bank fees came out last week which I did not expect so was short rent money. Have money in cash but due to hospital procedure won't make bank Mon or Tues. Anyway I can lodge money today?
    Which bank?
    AIB/Danske @ post office

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

ATM's used to have the facility,if they still do or not I don't know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Who do you bank with? You can lodge to AIB accounts in the post office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Some BOI branches open at the weekend and as above, you can lodge money to AIB through the post office which is open, in my area, till 1 or 1.30.

Pretty sure some PTSB or Ulster banks open half day Saturday too

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

bee06 wrote: »
    Who do you bank with? You can lodge to AIB accounts in the post office.

AIB excellent, if post office is open today I am sorted

• Advertisement

That's AH's public service remit fulfilled for today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭Curly Judge

If all else fails, you should make a phone call to your bank on Monday morning from the hospital.
    Despite their corporate failings I have generally found staff to be helpfull provided you haven't a record of sailing too close to the wind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

I know in Galway AIB have lodgement machines available at normal person hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah a lot of cash machines outside of banks will allow you to lodge cash as well as withdraw it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Money can be lodged into aib through the post office

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

What city are you in? Can lodge money at ATM in Grafton St. branch.

Birneybau wrote: »
    What city are you in? Can lodge money at ATM in Grafton St. branch.

In Wexford town. Lodged in post office. Not guaranteed it will be in today but I am sorted for Monday. Excellent service, people.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In Wexford town. Lodged in post office. Not guaranteed it will be in today but I am sorted for Monday. Excellent service, people.

It takes an hour, they won't guarantee it when it's not within opening hours but its always in within an hour

Darced and LexieOnRail you were right. Money in bank, rent transferred and I feel better now.

Thanks everyone in AH. Second time you have turned a disastrous day around for me. If I was American I would say I love you all but because I am Irish I will pay Irish high compliment.

You lot are SOUND!

Shuks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭Curly Judge

Darced and LexieOnRail you were right. Money in bank, rent transferred and I feel better now.

Thanks everyone in AH. Second time you have turned a disastrous day around for me. If I was American I would say I love you all but because I am Irish I will pay Irish high compliment.

You lot are SOUND!
    Have a nice day,y'all!

Advertisement