Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone and laptop internet package?

Options
  • 04-10-2014 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am paying €20 p/m to vodafone for internet and also have mobile which i am paying €50 p/m approx.My contract is up on mobile phone shortly.I would like to get away from bill pay,what is the best package for mobile/laptop?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

fire_man wrote: »
    Hi,

I am paying €20 p/m to vodafone for internet and also have mobile which i am paying €50 p/m approx.My contract is up on mobile phone shortly.I would like to get away from bill pay,what is the best package for mobile/laptop?

Thanks

Top up €20 a month on 3 and you get

Unlimited data - tethering isn't permitted but they don't stop you either ;)
    Unlimited any network texts
    Unlimited 3 to 3 calls
    Unlimited weekend calls to Irish landlines and mobiles.

You also get to keep your €20 credit unlike some other networks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭fire_man

Thanks for reply,What do you mean by keeping €20 credit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

fire_man wrote: »
    Thanks for reply,What do you mean by keeping €20 credit?

As in its prepay where you top up your phone with credit each month. €20 top up gives you the above for 30 days but you also get to use the €20 credit on whatever is not covered. Some networks like 02 have deals where for €10 or €20 credit they give you x y and z but they take the €10 or €20 credit from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭fire_man

Sounds good.thanks

Advertisement