Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction in Fantasy Sports Arena

Options
  • 04-10-2014 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057301822/5/#post92470362

I have had a poster correct my spelling of Augerio the football player for over a year.

Every time I post he will post a correction.

I have let it go because there is no point rising. I took time to contribute to the forum today as I have for years and in the space of three pages my spelling was corrected. My stats were corrected which I thanked the poster for and the category mod backed up the bullies. His mate was only subsequently warned when I Pmed him to notify him I would be opening thus thread.

I decided to stop posting until after the gameweek closed and tension was down and made that clear and was then retrospectivly infractioned

I received pms from another ex regular poster who has stopped posting and other posters such as lemin have also stopped posting due to selective infractions.

That poster has attempted to post here twice with both posts being removed by Future guy.

I would ask that the posts be allowed as it flags an unactioned complaint to the c mods.

If future guys mates are posting they can get away with bullying other posters.

If anyone else questions it they are infracted or banned.

This is inconsistent and selective molding.

I will not be posting in the forum again but this needs to be looked at.

Sorry for the spelling. On my phone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

I have now at 15.05 received a second infraction. This is really getting ridiculous

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hello all,
    As everyone knows, the moderator cannot respond to any such questioning and must instead leave the judgement to a a category moderator and, if necessary, administrators.

However, I must point out that the above poster has PMed me to say that he will be going straight to an admin with this case.

I will not post said PM but have reported it for mod viewing.

Regards,
    Futureguy

This is after you repeatedly baited me by pm after I asked you to leave it to disputes.

14.18 I asked you to leave it to disputes and at 15.05 after I pm you to alert you to this I get another infraction.

Frankly, i am done with the forum.

Lemlin and other long term posters have consistent long term bans as a direct result of getting attacked and you taking sides instead of being an impartial objective voice.

By contrast swiper one of your pals gets a slap on the wrist and you even are apologetic for it. He is one of the biggest trouble stirrers in the forum.

https://modutils.boards.ie/user/580315

I could, and did start a long list of examples. But then i said the sun is shining and I am going to walk away.

I asked for admin review because you are a category mod and we need an objective view. I explained that by pm and you report it.

It just shows your petulant childish approach to any criticism.

You are a piss poor inconsistent mod. Thats my view, publically and privately.

I am opening this thread to express that. At a minimum I hope another active mod could be appointed in fantasy forum because it really has become a bullies paradise

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hello all,
    As everyone knows, the moderator cannot respond to any such questioning and must instead leave the judgement to a a category moderator and, if necessary, administrators.

However, I must point out that the above poster has PMed me to say that he will be going straight to an admin with this case.

I will not post said PM but have reported it for mod viewing.

Regards,
    Futureguy
    Seeing as you are one of them I will be looking for admin to give an objective view. Putting together examples of piss poor minding atm

Theres the pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK, enough. If you want to appeal these infractions in a proper and civil manner without the name calling, then please feel free to start another thread. However I'm locking this one and it will not be entertained any further. As regards an admin review, there are two other Games CMods and one of them will review any further appeal before an admin becomes involved, in line with the procedure outlined above. You don't get to pick and choose who deals with your appeal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement