Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Workshop space to rent - Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 04-10-2014 5:25pm

I am looking for a workshop space in Dublin City Centre to rent on a long term basis. The space needs to be at least 600 square feet approx (one room, not two rooms of 300 square feet for example) I would need to be able to make noise there too without disturbing neighbours. The space does not need to look fancy either as something very basic will do.

Send me a message if you got a space or can point me in the right direction... :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,422 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Carpenter? Car mechanic? Watchmaker?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Victor wrote: »

Drummer with a massive kit would be my guess.

Victor wrote: »

Three times unlucky!

Theatre director. So workshop/rehearsal space needed.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Three times unlucky!

Have you tried contacting The Complex in Smithfield. If they cant help youndirextly, they may know of somewhere going cheap.

http://thecomplex.ie

Yes I was at The Complex about three months ago. They rent out by the hour/day/week. I am looking to rent on a long term basis.

I also left my details there in case they heard of something in the future.

I would like to get something cheap, but I can pay the going rate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 plrecords

Three times unlucky!

Hi, I have a rehearsal studio for rent, that I'm renting out long and short term. Studio4 is located in drumcondra at the arts and business campus. Give me a call to arrange a viewing.

Advertisement