Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Care Assistant ?

Options
  • 04-10-2014 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm wondering if there is any health care assistants here? any if so what is it like as a career? are you just a nurses 'dog's body' ? and is it quite physical?. I'm a degree holder in their mid 30's. If I could go back in time think I might have liked to be a nurse, but I can't. So would Health Care Assistant be an option that requires less training?. And if so what should I look out for in a course?. ( Feel maybe I'm too old)

Thanks

S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eseosa

all you need is QQI level 5 certificate and a work experience to become a care assistant

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mary444

Has anyone any experience of doing it through distance learning? I am considering doing it be still a bit unsure...

Advertisement