Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batteries.

Options
  • 04-10-2014 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

Right I'm after a couple of batteries for an svd and cool fire 1. What's the best batteries and links to them if anyone has them please. Also how many batteries would I need to use either all day on either a kanger tank mega or I clear 30b. Batteries are 18350 and 18650

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I'm using the efest purple 3100mah and they are superb. It lasts me pretty much all day.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/batteries/446-efest-purple-battery.html

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭kikidelvin

I'm using the efest purple 3100mah and they are superb. It lasts me pretty much all day.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/batteries/446-efest-purple-battery.html
    I use the same excellent batteries.Try Bargain Vapour.com:)

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

So I've been vapeing on a Anyvape Caravela with a Aero tank mega 2ohm and a 18350 battery but the vape is kinda weak compared to my istick Nautilus, i thought it was because it was a 18350 battery but if i have been correctly understanding what I'm reading online a 18650 35a battery wont be anymore powerful it will just last longer, would that be correct.

All this battery stuff is giving me a bit of a headache just trying to understand it lol.This is just mech mods btw, coz they look so snazzy man!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

LazyPicti wrote: »
    So I've been vapeing on a Anyvape Caravela with a Aero tank mega 2ohm and a 18350 battery but the vape is kinda weak compared to my istick Nautilus, i thought it was because it was a 18350 battery but if i have been correctly understanding what I'm reading online a 18650 35a battery wont be anymore powerful it will just last longer, would that be correct.

All this battery stuff is giving me a bit of a headache just trying to understand it lol.This is just mech mods btw, coz they look so snazzy man!.

In theory, yes. Although the voltage drop will be slower.

Try 1.8ohm coils though, 2 is a bit high

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

In theory, yes. Although the voltage drop will be slower.

Try 1.8ohm coils though, 2 is a bit high

Thanks, those where the coils that i got with the aerotank.I'll order some 1.8's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement