Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone want crackers?

• 04-10-2014 9:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭

Anyone want crackers? going making myself a few with chocolate been craving them last few weeks just havent been arsed to get around to them except for few weeks ago when i actually took the 10 minutes to look for crackers in the house that weren't there. until today saw we had some.

Lads im fair bored tonight. feel like im going abit simple havent been out to the pub in few months now. A man shouldnt have this problem in his life. but plan tonight is few crackers, good horror and some vodka.

What we doing for Halloween?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

pssst.............wanna buy some cheese? :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭dmc17

I'd say you've had enough crackers by the sound of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I don't think my wife likes me very much. When I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

That's a cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Will you be dunking the chocalate crackers in the vodka?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Is a crying chair a part of this plan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

BBDBB wrote: »
    pssst.............wanna buy some cheese? :cool:

whats da rate these days?

Dunking them in vodka actually doesnt sound half bad for an idea

catallus wrote: »
    Is a crying chair a part of this plan?

would you believe it actually is. its like number 2 in the top ten things to do on a saturday night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Ah man now you've given me a huge craving for chocolate and started me thinking about a nice icy cold vodka and coke.

At Halloween I love waiting for the trick or treaters to knock and then answer the door in the biggest most horrible mask I can find. I love it.

Ah man now you've given me a huge craving for chocolate and started me thinking about a nice icy cold vodka and coke.

At Halloween I love waiting for the trick or treaters to knock and then answer the door in the biggest most horrible mask I can find. I love it.

Im So glad i was able to help you. I love helping the community giving ideas and inspirations to you all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

I cant help singing Summer Wind every time I see your name.....just saying.....carry on :p

Jhcx wrote: »
    whats da rate these days?

Dunking them in vodka actually doesnt sound half bad for an idea

what kinda buzz ya lookin for?

I got a nice mild cheddar if you want a mellow evening,we can crank up the indigestion with a double Gloucester with chives if you are looking to be adventurous or feck it, lets get the Danish Blue out and say goodbye to a nights sleep altogether

What a great shame we cant have video's here. but clearly we have our soundtrack for the night. just for anyone who doesnt know the song this is tonghits song in the After Hours Lounge. turning out to be good night lads lol :pac:
    SUMMER WIND

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭dmc17

What a great shame we cant have video's here. but clearly we have our soundtrack for the night. just for anyone who doesnt know the song this is tonghits song in the After Hours Lounge. turning out to be good night lads lol :pac:

:pac:

Ah who doesn't love Frank!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Ah who doesn't love Frank!:D

Getting back on thread.....you'd be crackers not too...... :p

So found the crackers, they seem to be these multigrain things. Do they not even make normal crackers anymore?

You need a nice salted cracker to go with the vodka:)

You need a nice salted cracker to go with the vodka:)

oh dont mention salt and alcohol. nightmares are still being had

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭SweetChaos

crackers and chocolate what the actual fcuk :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Title of thread misleading, OP.
    I thought you were trying to offload some Christmas crackers :(

fussyonion wrote: »
    Title of thread misleading, OP.
    I thought you were trying to offload some
    Christmas
    crackers :(

You sir/madam should be barred. what great insult and we have not even passed Halloween the greatest scary time of the year. oh im so disappointed right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

You sir/madam should be barred. what great insult and we have not even passed Halloween the greatest scary time of the year. oh im so disappointed right now.

My apologies. I've been spending too much time over in the
    Christmas Selection Box thread

PS I''m a madam. Er, not THAT kind of madam. Not a madam with a capital M.

I got a nice runny brie in the back of the van, if anyones interested?

Advertisement