Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying credit card bill

Options
  • 04-10-2014 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

I had a direct debit function set up from my current account to pay my credit card monthly.

I've since closed my current account but still have the credit card in use for the moment. 

How can I pay this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi purplecow1977,

Thanks for your post.

We have information on how to make payments to a BOI credit card here. You can pay directly into the card at any of our Lodgement ATMs. For locations of external lodgement devices and self service lobbies, available outside branch opening hours, please see our Boards sticky here

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Thank you Tara, 

One more thing, can you lodge coins or is it just notes? For example, if my balance is 48.96 do I have to lodge €50.00? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi purplecow1977

As the internal and external lodgement ATMs will only accept notes, it might be best to round it up to the 50 Euro.

Please feel free to come back here if you have any further questions.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement