Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pringles Movie Codes Wanted

• 04-10-2014 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

If any one has any Pringles movie codes from inside the lid they would be appreciated.

Please PM to me as they are single use only codes.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hession

PR0BQAXMSX

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mattspooner47

It's limited to 2 free movies per Google Play account and I have extra codes so I'll post them here:
    HOPQLIKXDC
    HOQFWFTINR
    HOOLHLKFAX
    HOHHMWRYFL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Icepick

HOROPZXGEJ
    HORMJXPSBY

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mickmon42

Hate to ask but does anyone happy to have a spare code? I have two codes but the code is hard to see on one of the lids :( Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,006 ✭✭✭Autumn Moon

Mickmon42 - PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kahmen

im in the same boat as mickmon42 kads i dont want to ask but just one code pless

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tinagooch

Hi does anyone please have 1 spare pringles movie code,i have only one seal from my two empties and wanted to see what is available.Many thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

AGHHHHHhhhh I threw away the code/seal before I saw the offer. I have one pack left though, so if anyone has a spare code doing nothin!!

Advertisement