Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mma, kickboxing, muay tai clubs in wilton

Options
  • 04-10-2014 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi i recently moved to cork and attending college, i was trying to look for mma, kickboxing clubs in the wilton area. I have done taekwondo in the past but thats a few years ago.

Im open to any help ye can offer.
    Thanks sean.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TheDoc90

jizza wrote: »
    Hi i recently moved to cork and attending college, i was trying to look for mma, kickboxing clubs in the wilton area. I have done taekwondo in the past but thats a few years ago.

Im open to any help ye can offer.
    Thanks sean.

Not that familiar with the wilton area but there's a BJJ club on North Main St which is only a short bus ride, its located next to SOHO as far as I know, if you took a class there or rang them up, they'd definitely point you in the right direction North Main St which is only a short bus ride, its located next to SOHO as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jizza

TheDoc90 wrote: »
    Not that familiar with the wilton area but there's a BJJ club on North Main St which is only a short bus ride, its located next to SOHO as far as I know, if you took a class there or rang them up, they'd definitely point you in the right direction North Main St which is only a short bus ride, its located next to SOHO as far as I know.

Thanks Doc, i will go into them tomorrow and see what its like.
    Thanks sean

Advertisement