Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who are these knicker gobsh*tes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

There the new under where ads from mark & spencer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Knickers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Nothing worse than dirty knickers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I don't think that temporarily putting a pair of knockers on a monument and photographing the fact exactly counts as desecrating...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Hardly desicration and its a public park

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

Makes me really want to hear what they have to say:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

I wonder what the Suffragettes would think of these gimps now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Seriously read that as knackers......I need sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

I'd respect them more if they jumped on a plane to help their sisters in Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi arabia or any other really oppressive sh1thole

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Ireland's abortion laws are pre-historic but this stunt is pretty tedious and hardly likely to appeal to the conservative vote.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Uppity broads.

/hides

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Aidric wrote: »
    Ireland's abortion laws are pre-historic but this stunt is pretty tedious and hardly likely to appeal to the conservative vote.

In fairness, in the second picture, it looks like Jesus himself is giving them his approval.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Skivvies. And skid marks. I recognise yer wan on the left, I'm off to slag her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭SweetChaos

A pack of fcuking eejits

Slag is a misogynistic term.

You are the worst person ever and deserve a pair of knickers to the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

I don't know who they are but they certainly look like f**ktards. Knickers for choice is such a f**king ridiculous slogan and prancing around dressed up like twats is doing them no favours either. Whether they realise it or not they are making a mockery of a serious issue for lots of women just to be edgy. Idiots.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

I fully support their aim of "Repeal the 8th" Ammendment

However these are just wannabe "Pussy Riot" morons and make me cringe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

RayM wrote: »
    In fairness, in the second picture, it looks like Jesus himself is giving them his approval.

That's not Jesus, it's Barry Egan. Full interview in tomorrows Sindo with Twink's dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RED L4 0TH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

P_1 wrote: »
    I don't think that temporarily putting a pair of knockers on a monument and photographing the fact exactly counts as desecrating...

Well I guess I didn't mean in the literal sense.

But why then are they hanging around the Garden of Remembrance and putting knickers on a statue of Michael Collins and then presenting themselves as rights' activists?

This is the sort of behaviour we look down our noses at when juvenile deliquents do it.

These women look like they're in their 30's!

• Advertisement

Hardly desicration and its a public park

So what if it's a public park?

Does she have boyfriend?

Seeing as she hates patriarchy and all that.:D

So what if it's a public park?

I'm heading off to drape swastika flags over a few monuments in public parks tomorrow.

Is that ok? It's a public place after all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

I'm heading off to drape swastika flags over a few monuments in public parks tomorrow.

If you can compare a swastika to a pair of womens knickers then you have to reevaluate your life mate :D:pac:

wprathead wrote: »
    If you can compare a swastika to a pair of womens knickers then you have to reevaluate your life mate :D:pac:

What about a swastika on a pair of womens knickers?

I know some odd girls.

I think you got me wrong.

I meant that the fact that it's a public park doesn't mean they should be excused for that sort of attention seeking behaviour ( as was implied by a previous poster).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Frank Lee Midere

Idiots. And yet we all loved pussy riot who stripped off in a church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

Idiots. And yet we all loved pussy riot who stripped off in a church.
    To be fair, I think the respect Pussy Riot get is due to how brave they were to say fuq you to the Russian authorities. A church wasn't the best place I agree, but that sort of stuff is easy in this country and not remotely ballsy - whereas it could (and did) land them in jail in Russia, so that's pretty courageous.

Advertisement