Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An ongoing problem with logging into my 365 account.

Options
  • 05-10-2014 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have a problem with logging into my account. When I try to type in my user ID I can only type 6 digits and my user ID contains 8 digits. I thought the fault was in the BOI app so I deleted it and downloaded again but it hasn't fixed the issue. I also tried to log in on 2 different computers and all the internet browsers possible and I still wasn't able to type in my full user ID. I remember having the same issue in the past but it kind of fixed itself so I don't know what to do now, as I really need to log into my account asap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi justagirl00.

Thanks for taking the time to contact us and welcome to Boards.ie.

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty logging in to 365Online.com. 

As your User ID contains 8 digits, you should then be requested to enter the full 8 digit number. As this is not the case, we suggest contacting Bank of Ireland365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative from our Support Team will be happy to investigate this for you.

We hope this is resolved for you promptly. If we can assist you with anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 2 justagirl00

I still can't log into my account (but I know it works because I can use paypal and visa card) as I simply cannot type in my full ID. BOI representatives aren't helpful AT ALL, what's the matter with the website and your iphone app? It still won't let me type my full 8 digit ID, it wants only 6 digits. On the website (but not in the app, there I can type only 6 digits and it won't let me come back and type more) after it tabs me out I can come back and type 2 more digits but then it says that my details are incorrect (and I'm sure they're correct, also I think it just didn't take the last 2 digits, just first 6 and that's why it says incorrect). This is extremely annoying and I'm actually about to close my account and get one at AIB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

I still can't log into my account (but I know it works because I can use paypal and visa card) as I simply cannot type in my full ID. BOI representatives aren't helpful AT ALL, what's the matter with the website and your iphone app? It still won't let me type my full 8 digit ID, it wants only 6 digits. On the website (but not in the app, there I can type only 6 digits and it won't let me come back and type more) after it tabs me out I can come back and type 2 more digits but then it says that my details are incorrect (and I'm sure they're correct, also I think it just didn't take the last 2 digits, just first 6 and that's why it says incorrect). This is extremely annoying and I'm actually about to close my account and get one at AIB.
    Hi justagirl00,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you are still unable to login, we have checked the website and app and they are operating normally.

Please call 0818365365 and a representative will confirm your user ID, they will also be able to investigate this further for you.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement