Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't install os. Help!

Options
  • 05-10-2014 12:27am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Trying to update to Windows 10, went wrong. Now even trying to install win 7 again, I only get an error saying: No boot device available.

How can I got this? I need to totally reformat the drive - so that I can install win 10 on it.

At first when trying to install win 10 it's said it can't as my disc is GPT.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Zascar wrote: »
    Trying to update to Windows 10, went wrong. Now even trying to install win 7 again, I only get an error saying: No boot device available.

How can I got this? I need to totally reformat the drive - so that I can install win 10 on it.

At first when trying to install win 10 it's said it can't as my disc is GPT.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn336946.aspx

Advertisement