Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free TV

Options
  • 05-10-2014 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Can someone help me with my TV. I have a fortec star fs4200 box with a fortec star satellite.
    What box and dish would you recommend. I want to be able to receive all the BBC ITV CHANNEL (preferrably in HD) and all the freeview uk channels like I have on my box now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Corkman64 wrote: »
    Can someone help me with my TV. I have a fortec star fs4200 box with a fortec star satellite.
    What box and dish would you recommend. I want to be able to receive all the BBC ITV CHANNEL (preferrably in HD) and all the freeview uk channels like I have on my box now.

Use an arriva 120 or 150. Or if you want cheaper I use a synaps hd combo box as well. Simple to use but no complaints with it. 60 or 70€ I think it was

Advertisement