Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single cigar

• 05-10-2014 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭

I want to buy one cigar for someone as a gift.

Is that possible and where would be the best place in the city centre to go. Complete novice so help appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Yes it is. Head to Fox's at the bottom Grafton Street, Peterson's on Nassau Street or Decent Cigar Emporium near the top of Grafton Street and someone there will be able to talk you through the options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭SPM1959

Thanks, walk by these places daily. Will feel a bit stupid asking but sure they will be there to help.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I'm sure they all see it every day. I've found Fox's to be a bit snooty, but I know other people don't. Decent Cigar is probably the one I'd pick in your situation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭quinnp

+1 on the Decent Cigar. The lads there are sound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

Good choice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭tomtucker81

As a matter of interest, did you get sorted? I'd have gone for a montecristo no 4, safe choice really!

Advertisement