Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seeland or ridgeline

Options
  • 05-10-2014 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

hi iam looking for a new jacket and trousers for deer stalking,pigeon shooting don't want camo. i want a jacket that is not to warm so can be worn when the weather is mild and more layers under when cold.The only jacket i have been able to try on was a seeland marsh it seemed like a good jacket but a little to heavy for mild weather looking to spend no more than £275 for jacket and trousers.
    thanks stephen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

I had a seeland jacket and it was not great, game pocket fell apart , and the jacket ripped badly on barbed wire.
    Have a look at deerhunter, I have found their stuff pretty good.

http://www.thegunstore.ie/eu/clothing/jackets.html

plus 10% off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Rosahane

Traumadoc wrote: »
    I had a seeland jacket and it was not great, game pocket fell apart , and the jacket ripped badly on barbed wire.
    Have a look at deerhunter, I have found their stuff pretty good

+1
    My Seeland trousers came apart at the arse, although it's possible my arse did look big in them 😃

On the other hand the Deerhunter kit seems to be pretty indestructible!

Advertisement