Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advantage Savings issue

Options
  • 05-10-2014 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, My Advantage 24 month issue was mature on the 2nd of October. I rang on the 30th of September to make a savings review and they referred my details onto my local branch and they said they'll ring me to set up an appointment. So they rang me the next day but i missed the call, i rang them back but it said the number was not in use and to ring the main branch number, so i did but was put on hold for ages and decided id try again tomorrow. So i did but was just put on hold for ages again. Anyway my account has matured since and i believe it has gone into Variable Rate Call deposit account, i have no idea what this is and i would like to know what my opinions are. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi brendanob13,

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear you have experienced difficulties getting in touch with your branch. If you'd like to send us a pm including your full name, branch name and your contact phone number we'd be more than happy to get in touch with the branch for you.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement