Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18TH PARTY VENUE URGENT

Options
  • 05-10-2014 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello,

So I'm looking for somewhere to hold my 18th. I was going to do it in The Bishopstown Bar but they only allow 20 people underage, which is really frustrating. So basically I'm looking for ANYWHERE else that would be a bit more lenient and have a DJ. I'd love to have it at home but I don't have the space.

All advice appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Try some local GAA clubs if they have their own function hall, my local one at the time was where a lot of people had theirs.

If a club aggrees, they might be able to work out a deal where underage people can only stay till a certain time or else have to wear wristbands or have an X wrote on their wrist to prevent them ordering drink, a bit like you'd have with debs or underage gigs.

Advertisement