Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who makes the best VG only liquid

Options
  • 05-10-2014 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭

I think im starting to get a light allergic reaction to pg, I have a light rash on the right hand side of my face near eye level and a bit below. I think it has to be a reaction because of the position of it and the rest of my skin is clear.

Can any one recommend a good vg liquid maker, the price doesn't matter as long as the flavors are good? I use 6 mg so would hope they would stock it

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Goose Juice in Cigatec is really superb.Bit pricey but worth it for a full VG Vanilla custard.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

e-smoke Ireland stock Pipe Sauce which is 95% VG. Have never tried it myself but people seem to like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

• Registered Users Posts: 9,016 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Is PG known to give some people a reaction ?

Yep, a rash and the like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

A few threads like this have popped up, bit of a misconception IMO.

You're equally as likely to be allergic to flavourings or VG as you are to PG. Probably more so to some of the flavourings. Try changing juices or eliminate one element at a time to try to identify what's causing the reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 veryvape

Unfortunately even "max VG" contains some PG as most flavours come mixed with PG. You should check out Bombies juices, they do great max VG flavours. My personal favourites are Nana Cream and Black Out City

veryvape wrote: »
    Unfortunately even "max VG" contains some PG as most flavours come mixed with PG. You should check out Bombies juices, they do great max VG flavours. My personal favourites are Nana Cream and Black Out City

Where are you getting that?

The Bombies juices? From www bombies com

It takes about 2 weeks to be delivered to Ireland but they need about two weeks to be steeped anyway

That's something i've never heard of. I guess some people here are getting pretty far out liquids (literally and metaphorically). Would be interesting to extract the what and the where and the is it good?

• Advertisement

America has a lot of great flavours. The irish manufacturers are good but they are all very heavily PG based. I like my liquids thick and with big clouds and that's what VG is good for. Bombies nana cream is one of the most popular vendors with the users on reddit which is how I discovered them.

Advertisement