Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSU Common Room

Options
  • 05-10-2014 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Am I an idiot? People keep talking about the GSU Common Room and the coffee mornings but where the heck is it and how do you get in there?? I was told it was in House 7 but I went these and I couldn't get in...

Can someone please explain this to me??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Raspberry Fileds

LazyClouds wrote: »
    Am I an idiot? People keep talking about the GSU Common Room and the coffee mornings but where the heck is it and how do you get in there?? I was told it was in House 7 but I went these and I couldn't get in...

Can someone please explain this to me??

Assuming you are a graduate student, you have to pay a small registration fee and are given a key.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭LazyClouds

I am and that is so lame... The amount of money I'm paying and I have to pay some more for a mofo key.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Raspberry Fileds

LazyClouds wrote: »
    I am and that is so lame... The amount of money I'm paying and I have to pay some more for a mofo key.

Its forty euro, your "membership" lasts for the length of your course, and you get access to one of the best recreational spaces on campus. Given that I imagine the fee goes towards upkeep of the room, it seems fine to me (though I agree that the add-ons in Trinity are maddening).

Advertisement