Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows supply and fit offering credit?

Options
  • 05-10-2014 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭

Hi. Anyone aware of window companies that offer credit repayments? Have seen a couple of companies offering this and would be ideal so I can pay back on stages. Any recommendations appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭hexosan

There was a thread on this awhile back. Did you do a search. End result was its not available in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

hexosan wrote: »
    There was a thread on this awhile back. Did you do a search. End result was its not available in Ireland.

Thanks. I did a search on my phone but I can't seem to refine it to specific forums. Thank for the info though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

never heard of this in Ireland. Most want payment before you even get the windows so this would be a departure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

kkelliher wrote: »
    never heard of this in Ireland. Most want payment before you even get the windows so this would be a departure.

Thanks. Credit union it is so!

Advertisement