Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cois Sruthain Limerick-anyone know of any problems?

Options
  • 05-10-2014 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I've been looking at a few houses for sale in the Cois Sruthain estate in Croom, Limerick. I know it's an unfinished estate but from what I can gather, all of the completed houses are occupied. However, it is difficult to find any more information about it. I've heard it mentioned that there are possible problems with water and sewage but cannot find any info online to back this up. Can anyone enlighten me?

PS mods feel free to move this to the Limerick forum if it would be better there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Looking at number 20 from the main road, there doesn't seem to be much of a sound barrier?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Closed_Account

Well spotted, it hadn't even occured to me to check that out! As it happens, I currently live in a house that's similar situated so it wouldn't bother me too much. I'd be more concerned about things like plumbing and services on site. Lived in a place a few years back that was slapped up during the boom, every house on the estate had plumbing and sewage problems and it's not a situation I'd like to be in again, especially if I owned the house :eek:

Advertisement