Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Publishing a Colouring Book

• 05-10-2014 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have decided to retire from being a gangland crime boss and instead make a coloring book. Does anybody know what how you would go about getting a coloring book onto bookshelves though?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Agent Weebley

I have decided to retire from being a gangland crime boss and instead make a coloring book. Does anybody know what how you would go about getting a coloring book onto bookshelves though?

Is this choice due to you doing lots of lines in your previous life?

No matter . . . a great vocational choice.

I would say a safe bet would be to do a Tufty colouring book, with lots of easy drawings for the kiddlywinks like Zebra crossings.

Getting them onto shelves is easy: look right, look left, look right again, then slip a few onto the shelf - either under T or Z.

Then: make a run for it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Agent Weebley

Further to the reply you must have accidentally missed sending me, nidge weasel, and seeing the hopeful 155 "unique view" response from guests in the past couple of days, while unfortunately seeing no visible "traffic" from regular posters, I have decided it's time to crank it up a little, while having a little fun in Fantasy Land. I re-visited your question at the risk of a dip in a lake wearing a pair of custom fit concrete shoes.

You may or may not be wondering why I chose "Tufty" as the backbone of my response to you, but, and you may or may not believe me - I really don't give a hoot whether you do or not when I say this: I initially thought it would be funny to get kids to colour in a Zebra Crossing that doesn't need colouring, since it is mainly a black & White drawing, but I was wondering to myself today about the impromptu "Tuftiness" of my previous comment, since it was a bit of a stab in the dark recesses of my mind to actually remember the subtleties of typical kiddie brainwashing techniques from the governments of yesteryear that moulded me into the insane in the membrane person I am today, notwithstanding the immense unintended advantages that this brainwashing has given me - linear regressive thinking combined with having an acute tangentialised angle on pretty well everything that presents itself to me; yes, nidge weasel, I see dots in front of my eyes - in other words I questioned myself on the word "Tufty," and chose to Google that very word just now . . .

. . . I have once again been presented with evidence of Irish Celtic Blarnian Magic (ICBM.)

Get a lode of this:

Tufty was joined in his adventures by Minnie Mole and the naughty Willy Weasel along with Mrs Owl the teacher and Policeman Badger, who always popped up in the nick of time to save the children.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 82 ✭✭Dub_Steve

Drop a few off at the schools/creches, offer commission

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭freida

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jessicami

Supply is larger than demand, as far as I know. It is great hobby, though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

Not really creative writing as such. Locking thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement