Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MBA entry requirements

Options
  • 05-10-2014 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Would someone who worked in construction for 6 years as a tradesman and who also has an honors degree(no work experience in degree subject) from TCD gain entry to UCD Smurfit or TCD MBA?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

You would need to do a GMAT [standard international exam, testing maths and verbal skills etc - best to google it and do some reading] and get a score in or around 550-600 I would think - But I have heard of both places letting people in with less, if there is space and they have the cash available to pay the huge fees :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

You would need to do a GMAT [standard international exam, testing maths and verbal skills etc - best to google it and do some reading] and get a score in or around 550-600 I would think - But I have heard of both places letting people in with less, if there is space and they have the cash available to pay the huge fees :)

Thanks for the reply:pac:

Advertisement