Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamcast Stuff

Options
  • 06-10-2014 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

I've posted this on Adverts, prices are based on eBay sold listing averages from quick searches, but will consider any reasonable offer. Only thing I'll consider trading for are Pokémon games at the moment.

Selling off my Dreamcast Collection.

All games are in very good to mint condition, no cracks or broken hinges, and complete with manual unless specified.

Capcom vs SNK €30
    ChuChu Rocket (Sealed) €10
    Dead or Alive 2 €10
    Grandia II €40
    House of the Dead (Boxed with Gun, box is a bit worn and missing insert) €30
    Hydro Thunder €10
    Jet Set Radio €10
    Marvel vs. Capcom €25
    Metropolis Street Racer €5
    NBA 2K €10
    NFL 2K €10
    Phantasy Star Online €10
    Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 €30
    Planet Ring €5
    Planet Ring (Boxed with Microphone) €15
    Power Stone €30
    Power Stone 2 €30
    Quake III Arena €10
    Resident Evil 2 €30
    Resident Evil 3 Nemesis €30
    Resident Evil Code: Veronica €30
    Rez €80
    SEGA Rally €10
    Shenmue (sleeve in very good condition) €60
    Shenmue II (sleeve in very good to near mint condition) €70
    Silver €30
    Skies of Arcadia €60
    Sonic Adventure €10
    Sonic Adventure 2 €30
    Sonic Shuffle €40
    Soul Calibur €10
    Space Channel 5 €25
    Star Wars: Episode I Racer (German release, but game 100% in English) €15
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 €10
    Virtua Tennis €10
    Virtua Tennis 2 (Sealed) €10

I also have sealed official controllers (€10) sealed VMUs (€10), a brand new official steering wheel (€80) and a VGA/Region Free BIOS modded console (€100).

I also have 30+ sealed copies of MSR, ideal for replacing broken cases for games. I'll let these go for €5 a game, or €40 for a sealed box of 10.

Will accept reasonable offers, especially if buying multiple games/accessories.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

i would love to get house of the dead, two sealed controllers and a vmu unit. can you post?

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

i would love to get house of the dead, two sealed controllers and a vmu unit. can you post?

Not sure how much it would cost to post as the boxes are quite big-ish, or if I'd get a chance to go to the post office, but I can check.

Are you ever in Dublin?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Oooohhh
    You have Rez!
    Feck!
    What sort of Pokémon stuff?

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Oooohhh
    You have Rez!
    Feck!
    What sort of Pokémon stuff?

Mainly any mainline GB/GBA/DS games at the moment. Would also consider a Game Boy Light :P

Already have Soul Silver, Platinum, Black and Black 2.

i am almost never in dublin. parcel motel could be an option?

• Advertisement

i am almost never in dublin. parcel motel could be an option?

May be able to do Parcel Motel, need to pick up stuff there later this week/early next week, so will be able to drop off the package.

I can probably do House of the Dead, two controllers and a VMU for about €60 posted if you cover PayPal fees. How does that sound?

sounds good. pm your paypal details. cheers

I've just received some bad news, unfortunately, so need to get some cash quick. daingeanrob, unless you can collect, I don't think I'll have time/be around to send that package, apologies, just unforeseen circumstances.

If someone is interested, I'm willing to let the whole lot go for €500. I have it listed up on Adverts for €600, but I'm happy to let it go for less here. I'm not expecting anyone to bite, but hopefully, it's a pretty good deal given the amount of stuff (and uncommon games) IMO.

would love this but just don't have the cash at the minute. glws.

would love this but just don't have the cash at the minute. glws.

I might be able to get that stuff out on Monday if you're still interested?

• Advertisement

Hi Totallyepic,
    would definately still be up for it, send us on your paypal details and i will forward the money. cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement