Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo help?!

Options
  • 06-10-2014 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys im getting another tattoo and i want to get it just under my boob..can anyone let me know how painful it is and do you think it will look awful in a few years?? Thanks xo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Thorin

Depending on your body type (how much muscle/fat you have on your ribs), that might be one of the more painful places to get it done.

It might also not be the best location. The lower rib cage is a location that doesn't deform too much as you get old, but if the design is big enough to extend down to the abdominal wall, you might see some stretching. Worse, the stretching might not be even, as the lower part may deform more than the upper. Also, depending on your bust size, the tattoo could end up partially covered as sagging occurs later.

It could still work, depending on your body type and the design, but it's worth thinking it through. If you're a natural endomorph and the design is quite small, it will probably age well enough (but might still be painful to get).

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Thorin

Edit: Mixed up my morphs. I mean ectomorph (slim, tall) in the last paragraph. Can't seem to edit the post itself.

Advertisement