Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bob Newhart

• 06-10-2014 9:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭

Always loved anything he appeared in but never really properly looked into his stuff. Any fans here.
    And what stuff of his would you recommend.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I haven't actually listened to his stuff in a long, long time. I just looked him up on Youtube and realised a lot of his classic stories are up there.

The Driving Instructor is one of my favourites, along with the pilot's announcement. I think I may have to spend the rest of the day listening to his stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

humanji wrote: »
    I haven't actually listened to his stuff in a long, long time. I just looked him up on Youtube and realised a lot of his classic stories are up there.

The Driving Instructor is one of my favourites, along with the pilot's announcement. I think I may have to spend the rest of the day listening to his stuff.

Just downloaded his autobiography "I shouldn't even be doing this" from Amazon and reading it at the moment.
    Thanks for the link.

Advertisement