Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I get access to the Bank of Ireland Enterprise centers?

Options
  • 06-10-2014 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I was wondering how to gain access to Bank of Ireland's enterprise centers. I noticed an ad about these centers somewhere. Is a single business load sufficient? Is there any additional cost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi kidsan,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

You may be referring to our Enterprise Lounge on Grafton Street. Our Enterprise Lounge offers a range of free facilities and services, including wifi, the space to host meetings and presentations, and is also open on Saturdays. 
    You can find more information on our Enterprise Lounge here including a contact email address and phone number. They will be happy to answer any further questions you may have and book you a time in the Enterprise Lounge. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement