Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efiber ordering online

Options
  • 06-10-2014 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Quick query - just moved into new house. Want to order eFibre online however there is a question if its a new connection. I'm pretty sure its not but without the phone number I cannot proceed with the application if I select that its not a new connection. 

How should I proceed - just select new connection to proceed or can you give me the existing landline number.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Quick query - just moved into new house. Want to order eFibre online however there is a question if its a new connection. I'm pretty sure its not but without the phone number I cannot proceed with the application if I select that its not a new connection. 

How should I proceed - just select new connection to proceed or can you give me the existing landline number.
    Hi Derek Zoolander

You can choose "check availability" and then choose "Don't have your phone number"- you then must enter the address in question however not all addresses can qualify for efibre and it will not let you order is the address does not qualify.

If you want me to check efibre coverage for your specific address please PM me.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement