Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebilling email

Options
  • 06-10-2014 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Folks,
    This morning I got an email from
    myeircom-noreply@ eircomdotnet via gmail.mcsvdotnet

using the name 'MyMeteor Team'? (strange since I don't have any dealings with meteor!) 

It talks about my eircom bill going paperless from the 12th of November despite the fact that I have contacted Eircom numerous times stating I don't want to go paperless.

There is a line at the end of the email as follows: If you would prefer to keep your bills in paper format you can indicate this preference here by 7th November 2014.

When I click on the 'here' link  it brings me to a FAQ about paperless billing and there is no option to indicate the preference?

At the bottom of the email there is a link called: 'Why did I get this?' When I click on this link it brings me to another page which tells me I'm subscribed to this list because I am musichub customer (which I'm not, it doesn't exist!) or an eircom staff number (which I certainly am not!)

Please explain why there are so many links that don't work, why this is happening, and how to avoid any of Eircom's future attempts to change me to paperless billing by a certain deadline.

Many thanks,
    P.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

podgesax wrote: »
    Folks,
    This morning I got an email from
    myeircom-noreply@ eircomdotnet via gmail.mcsvdotnet

using the name 'MyMeteor Team'? (strange since I don't have any dealings with meteor!) 

It talks about my eircom bill going paperless from the 12th of November despite the fact that I have contacted Eircom numerous times stating I don't want to go paperless.

There is a line at the end of the email as follows: If you would prefer to keep your bills in paper format you can indicate this preference here by 7th November 2014.

When I click on the 'here' link  it brings me to a FAQ about paperless billing and there is no option to indicate the preference?

At the bottom of the email there is a link called: 'Why did I get this?' When I click on this link it brings me to another page which tells me I'm subscribed to this list because I am musichub customer (which I'm not, it doesn't exist!) or an eircom staff number (which I certainly am not!)

Please explain why there are so many links that don't work, why this is happening, and how to avoid any of Eircom's future attempts to change me to paperless billing by a certain deadline.

Many thanks,
    P.
    Hi podgesax

If you could forward this email to eircomconnect@eircom.ie I will look in to this further,

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jamesfoley3

I have issues with this email as well and I have already forwarded my details to the eircomconnect email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jamesfoley3

Any update with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

I recieved the same email

Any update

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Any update with this?
    Hi jamesfoley3

Just looking at this, Can you try the following to opt out of paperless billing- it should work but let me know if it does not.

There should be a link on the email you received as follows

http://support.eircom.net/bill/paperlessFAQs

At the top of this is another link titled 'Going Paperless'

When clicked the following page opens

http://www.eircom.net/goingpaperless/

There is a very short form on this which you should complete in order to remain on paper billing

thanks
    Colm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 podgesax

Any update with this?
    Hi jamesfoley3

Just looking at this, Can you try the following to opt out of paperless billing- it should work but let me know if it does not.

There is a very short form on this which you should complete in order to remain on paper billing

thanks
    Colm
    I've just got yet another note to say my bill is going paperless; despite filling out the form in your link above months ago.
    The link above appears to be removed so I can't fill it out again. When I log into 'my Eircom' to change my options I get the following error on loop:

My eircom
    Sorry, there was a problem loading My eircom. Please click here to try again. Obviously the link to try again doesn't work either.

Can you switch me back to a paper bill please?

Thanks,
    Padraig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

podgesax wrote: »
    Any update with this?
    Hi jamesfoley3

thanks
    Colm
    I've just got yet another note to say my bill is going paperless; despite filling out the form in your link above months ago.
    The link above appears to be removed so I can't fill it out again. When I log into 'my Eircom' to change my options I get the following error on loop:

My eircom
    Sorry, there was a problem loading My eircom. Please click here to try again. Obviously the link to try again doesn't work either.

Can you switch me back to a paper bill please?

Thanks,
    Padraig.
    Hi Padraig, could you PM me with request to go back to paper and your account number. I can have this processed for you.
    Tony

Advertisement