Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New GoPro Hero 129Euro

• 06-10-2014 10:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone interested in GoPro's new cheaper camera? I'm thinking about picking one up in the near future. I have a couple at the moment, and have a bit of a thing for these action cameras. I have a Contour Roam2, and a knock off NoPro SD28 (Which is a copy of the SJ4000 GoPro clone!). The latter is ropey enough in terms of battery life, I'm lucky to get an hour at 720p 30.

Only thing holding me back would be the non removable battery.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Well I bought one...125 in HarveyNorman. Have some footage that I will get to properly review when I get home, but so far it looks incredible. I'll put some footage on youtube and post it here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

would you say its incrediable compared to the Sj4000 thingys quality ??? im going to the states and going ot get one for 130$ while there, have a hero 2 but its kaput ATM,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

The quality is better imo, and it has a better battery life, and also better file compression. Only downsides are, no removable battery, and no screen. None of which bother me at all, as the battery life is over 2 hours at 1080p!

Advertisement