Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EVision installation appointment?

Options
  • 06-10-2014 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭

We ordered eVision online last week and I selected an installation of 7/10.

The. Orðer was confirmed back to us by email but I've heard nothing about it since.

When is this scheduled for installation.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Call me Al wrote: »
    We ordered eVision online last week and I selected an installation of 7/10.

The. Orðer was confirmed back to us by email but I've heard nothing about it since.

When is this scheduled for installation.

Thanks
    Hi Call me Al

The date you chose is described as a preferred date, you would normally receive a text or phone call to confirm the appointment but do feel free to PM me your eircom account number and I will look in to this for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Pm sent

Pm sent
    Hi Call me Al

I have looked in to your account and I cannot locate your order - it appears not to have been placed yet (by eircom online admin), can you confirm what method you ordered by?

Thanks
    Al

Hi Call me Al

I have looked in to your account and I cannot locate your order - it appears not to have been placed yet (by eircom online admin), can you confirm what method you ordered by?

Thanks
    Al

I ordered online on 30/09 and got an automated reply confirming it. I have requested installation tomorrow am but haven't heard anything since the automated confirmation of my order by email.
    Thanks

Hi Call me Al

Thanks
    Al

I ordered online on 30/09 and got an automated reply confirming it. I have requested installation tomorrow am but haven't heard anything since the automated confirmation of my order by email.
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi Call me Al

Thanks
    Al

Thanks
    Thanks Call me Al

I'll check with online operations and get back as soon as I have clarification

Al

I followed up on it this morning by phone call as I still didn't know if I was going to have engineers turn up at my door this morning to do an installation.
    It has been scheduled for next week.
    Thanks

I followed up on it this morning by phone call as I still didn't know if I was going to have engineers turn up at my door this morning to do an installation.
    It has been scheduled for next week.
    Thanks
    Hi Call me Al

Managers in online sales had advised me they would call you - apologies for this inconvenience.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement