Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edge Magazines issue 1-13

Options
  • 06-10-2014 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭

I have for sale issues 1-13 of Edge magazine in the official binder. Most of the magazines are in great condition. A few have minor scruff marks on the covers.

I've no real idea how much these are worth so asking €20 but open to decent offers. I don't really want to split them up but if enough people ask for individual copies I may consider splitting. I'm based in Balbriggan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

DarrenG wrote: »
    I have for sale issues 1-13 of Edge magazine in the official binder. Most of the magazines are in great condition. A few have minor scruff marks on the covers.

I've no real idea how much these are worth so asking €20 but open to decent offers. I don't really want to split them up but if enough people ask for individual copies I may consider splitting. I'm based in Balbriggan.

What's your best price on them all?
    Would you post?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

I'll take €18. I'll weigh them when I get home and give you an idea of the postage.

DarrenG wrote: »
    I'll take €18. I'll weigh them when I get home and give you an idea of the postage.

18 total for the 13 mags?
    I'm not sure what they are worth really, but I'd say more than that to be honest.

Looking at ebay they are going for approx £5 each for the early issues. I'd be more than happy with €35 plus p&p for all 13 magazines if that works for you?

Actually, just reading the charter again and I've already stated €20 for them so that's all I want plus p&p.

• Advertisement

Grand so. Just let me know the p&p on them but I'll take them from you.
    If you've a pic of them later that would be great as well.

I've weighed them and they come to 4.4kgs. Postage & packaging will be €14.50 standard post or €19 registered. Which do you prefer?

Photos now attached.

Standard post will be fine. It's only going from Dublin to Dublin :0)
    How do you want to be paid? PayPal, bank transfer etc.

I'll PM PayPal details now :)

Mags received and in excellent condition. Thanks :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement