Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short-term bridging-type financing

Options
  • 06-10-2014 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have a mortgage-free house in South County Dublin and want to bid on a property, the value of which is less than my house value. I will need the loan for a few months until my own house has sold (houses in the neighbourhood are moving quickly), at which point I would expect to clear the loan. Who will provide this type of financing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Dublin57.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and a warm welcome to Boards.ie.

Loan applications are based on a case by case basis therefore, we would be unable to advise you here of the specific criteria required for your application type.
    To discuss this in detail, we suggest that you contact our Lending Team on 0818 200 334 where a representative will be more than happy to discuss this process with you. You also have the option to apply online here or request a call back from an advisor, who will go through any questions you may have in relation to a loan application.

We hope this helps, if we can assist you with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Laura

Advertisement