Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Stuff* in Aldi Thurs Oct, 9th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,946 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

What do you think of the "premium" running shoes? Tbh Ive gotten into running by doing Bray-Greystones along the cliffs in a pair of €20 Lidl trail shoes and couldn't be happier, I think Ill chance a pair of these with the gel inserts and good socks for running on concrete in the winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Thargor wrote: »
    What do you think of the "premium" running shoes? Tbh Ive gotten into running by doing Bray-Greystones along the cliffs in a pair of €20 Lidl trail shoes and couldn't be happier, I think Ill chance a pair of these with the gel inserts and good socks for running on concrete in the winter.

They do say if it's not broken then don't fix it, but there's no guarantee that the Aldi runners will be anything like the Lidl ones, inserts are usually a corrective measure once you've been diagnosed with a bio-mechanical issue.

Personally I would not wear Aldi or Lidl runners for any type of training, one pair of cheap runners plus one physio session = 1 decent pair of runners IMO.

Advertisement