Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank charges to businesses for direct debit processing

Options
  • 06-10-2014 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I am trying to find out how much banks charge business customers to process direct debit payment of bills. For example, if I pay my cable bill by direct debit, how much would the bank typically charge UPC to debit my account for the bill amount at the end of month and apply the credit to UPC's bank account.

I assume these charges are on a case by case basis and depend on the size of the business but would appreciate if anybody working in a finance role with knowledge of these fees could offer there experience.

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Sparko

Our business pays a flat fee of €3.40 for every file submitted, plus €0.05 per transaction.

Advertisement