Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the most disturbing thing a partner has asked you to do?

• 06-10-2014 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

I was reminded of an ex-girlfriend of mine in the 'Have you ever been cheated on' thread.

She was very sexually adventurous, which was for the most part good.

One day however she was telling me about a sexual fantasy she had.

She wanted me to break into the apartment she was staying in when she wasn't there and to hide in her room and when she got home I was to jump out, rip her clothes off and force myself on her.

To be honest the whole thing freaked me out and I never went through with any of it.

Does anyone else have any stories of strange sexual requests which a partner has asked you for?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Is this a genuine question or are you waiting on the rest of us to provide you with **** fodder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

It is a well-known fantasy (for the more perverse of us maybe). Not for everyone of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Is this a genuine question or are you waiting on the rest of us to provide you with **** fodder?

Genuinely curious.
    Plenty of **** fodder on the Internet already thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Make her a sandwich :eek: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Once again an AH thread that makes me consider having a 2nd account :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

And you then gave her a knuckle sandwich, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

WHAT?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

i was once asked to put the kettle on......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

a sandwich.....

you should see the you tube clip of the guy asking for a sandwich playing xbox. then gets abused by girls looking for him to make their sandwich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

genericguy wrote: »
    And you then gave her a knuckle sandwich, right?
    I was too shocked!
    Birneybau wrote: »
    WHAT?

Terridble joe!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

I was reminded of an ex-girlfriend of mine in the 'Have you ever been cheated on' thread.

She wanted me to break into the apartment she was staying in when she wasn't there and to hide in her room and when she got home I was to jump out, rip her clothes off and force myself on her.

To be honest the whole thing freaked me out and I never went through with any of it.

Does anyone else have any stories of strange sexual requests which a partner has asked you for?

Dodged a bullet there I’d say. Sounds to me like you were being set up. Imagine explaining that one to the guards. “But she told me to do it!!!!” -

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Plenty of **** fodder on the Internet already thanks.

Very true. But it can be so much more up close and personal here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Spring Onion

Yeah yeah tell us more about the "most part"...

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Very true. But it can be so much more up close and personal here.

Yeah, seeing someone you don't knows words on a screen, and then knowing they also post in the Hip-Hop Forum.... durty feckers

A few odd things - but nothing to bad to mess with my mind. Did recently have a kind of "truth and dare" session in a recent house party though where everone came out with their oddest sexual fantasies. Some of them from the girls were a bit weird - and very indepth and complicated in some cases. The guys ones were pretty predictable and standard however. The rape one however is seemingly a little more common than you might think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

One time at band camp........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Happened to a friend of mine.

His girlfriend set up the cheating test, she got her *hot* sister, to hang out with him one night while she was away and try seduce her boyfriend.

He got an F!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Happened to a friend of mine.

His girlfriend set up the cheating test, she got her *hot* sister, to hang out with him one night while she was away and try seduce her boyfriend.

He got an F!

Did he get the ride though? If so, totally worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wuzziwig

I went out with a guy once for a brief time and he told me that he wanted me to gave it to him in the ass with a strap on dildo. He had to be blindfolded though because apparently not being blindfolded was plain weird. :confused:

He also rang me one night and asked me to put clothes pegs on my nipples. I told him to feck off, I was too busy watching Coronation Street. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

He asked me, since I was in that area anyway, to take one of his balls in my mouth and suck on it.

Ummmmm ....... no!

Gross.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wuzziwig

He asked me, since I was in that area anyway, to take one of his balls in my mouth and suck on it.

Ummmmm ....... no!

Gross.

Really? I wouldn't find that gross at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Ummmmm ....... no!

Gross.

Bad form

Ummmmm ....... no!

Gross.

I hope he dumped you there and then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Ummmmm ....... no!

Gross.

Only one. Novice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Rory28

wuzziwig wrote: »

I never got the fascination with balls, never enjoyed doing or receiving. Was once asked to wear a dress by a guy I was with. Enjoyed, perhaps to much but it was weird.

Rory28 wrote: »
    I never got the fascination with balls, never enjoyed doing or receiving. Was once asked to wear a dress by a guy I was with. Enjoyed, perhaps to much but it was weird.

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

One crazy wagon I was with wanted to do it with lights on. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Rory28

:confused:

Which part? I dont like sucking or having my balls sucked. The main meat is there, no sides please.

Rory28 wrote: »
    Which part? I dont like sucking or having my balls sucked. The main meat is there, no sides please.

Can you suck your balls?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

anyone into hard sports here.......you havent lived i say.............(joking)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

syklops wrote: »
    One crazy wagon I was with wanted to do it with lights on. :eek:
    Me too, them crazy foreign women with their odd ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

wellthisescalatedquickly....

wuzziwig wrote: »

He was a very hairy man and unshaven.

Can you suck your balls?

I'm going to out an a Limb and guess that Rory is (perfectly normal) gay man, the fact that still hasn't dawned on you is funny though in a cringe kind of a way :P

Cormac... wrote: »
    I'm going to out an a Limb and guess that Rory is (perfectly normal) gay man, the fact that still hasn't dawned on you is funny though in a cringe kind of a way :P

The name Rory should have been a clue. LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

He wanted to pee on me, I thought no way..

I absolutely loved it! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

Funny how the focus has gone almost exclusively on the sexual (not being judgemental on this, just an observation-I know it's the internet an' all!). So, in terms of disturbing, has a partner asked you to (for example) forge a signature on an important document or pretend that you had achieved some particular goal?........

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Not a partner as in girlfriend but a female friend that I would meet up with from time to time and had a sexual relationship with. She was quite freaky though and wanted it all rough. She also wanted to be double-penetrated. Not really my thing.

baaba maal wrote: »
    Funny how the focus has gone almost exclusively on the sexual (not being judgemental on this, just an observation-I know it's the internet an' all!). So, in terms of disturbing, has a partner asked you to (for example) forge a signature on an important document or pretend that you had achieved some particular goal?........

No...... but whats you're sexual/non sexual story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

mauzo! wrote: »

Thats not disturbing......its merely taking the p*ss....... :p

• Advertisement

Mariasofia wrote: »
    Thats not disturbing......its merely taking the p*ss....... :p

We're ending up on a lot of the same threads with a lot of the same thoughts here....

Can i just say also..... that most of what has been typed in until now has been tame to say the least, that probably reflects badly on me :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

My ex got me to dress up as a car while she dressed up as a disabled parking space. I'd be trying to drive it in to her and she was like, "Ohh no you can't park there." It drove me mad.

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    My ex got me to dress up as a car while she dressed up as a disabled parking space. I'd be trying to drive it in to her and she was like, "Ohh no you can't park there." It drove me mad.

I LOL'd at this, that mental image :pac:

Cormac... wrote: »
    We're ending up on a lot of the same threads with a lot of the same thoughts here....

Can i just say also..... that most of what has been typed in until now has been tame to say the least, that probably reflects badly on me :o

You can say Cormac.....its my sole purpose here to take the tameness out of threads..... :p

Do you reckon its a case of great minds thinking alike or fools seldom differing!? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭ollaetta

I hope he dumped you there and then.

Maybe it's in keeping with the thread but I first read this as "dumped on". :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

mauzo! wrote: »

That's peer pressure for ya... ;)

Daveysil15 wrote: »

Reminds me of one terrible chat up line....
    "Can you drive?"
    /innocently replies yes.
    He points at groin....."id love you to back into this then"......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭NiallBoo

He was a very hairy man and unshaven.

Would you have reconsidered if he shaved? Must guys seem happy to state a preference to women. do women/men prefer when guys are trimmed/hairless down there?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

Ummmmm ....... no!

Gross.

I love it when someone unwittingly shows their sexual inexperience on here. Makes my black heart sing

NiallBoo wrote: »
    Would you have reconsidered if he shaved? Must guys seem happy to state a preference to women. do women/men prefer when guys are trimmed/hairless down there?

Bald or well trimmed , none of yer Ron Jeremy 70's bushes for me

• Advertisement
Advertisement