Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how long does it take to find out if a loan has been approved

Options
  • 06-10-2014 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Im not currently a customer however I have applied for a car loan last week and went through everything on the phone with the rep on wednesday, gave all my details and have been contacted back since regarding changing my credit card among other things relating to possibly becoming a customer.

I just would like to know how long does it take before ill be contacted to let me know if i have been approved or not as he said somewhere in region on 48 hours?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi lifeandtimes

Thanks for your post and your interest in banking with us.

Yes, contact is usually made again within 48 hours, at times it can vary depending on the amount of applications. 

Our Lending Team can also be contacted on 0818 200 334, a colleague will be happy to check for updates on your application. 

If we can help further, please feel free to ask.

Thanks again
    Alison

Advertisement