Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw October 6th 2014

• 06-10-2014 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭

Tonight, WWE is broadcasting this week’s edition of Raw from The Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NYC. The following is being advertised for the show:

Roman Reigns will be appearing on the show to provide an update on his health and return status. Reigns appeared at Ringside Fest over the weekend in NYC and told Sam Roberts he will indeed be at Raw in Brooklyn tonight.

”Today” stars Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb will be guest starring on the show as WWE continues Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Big Show vs Rusev will take place.

The arena website is once again listing John Cena and Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins and Randy Orton, which will likely be the dark match main event of the evening.

Other talent listed to appear are Triple H, Kane and The Wyatt Family.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/516685-tonights-wwe-raw-preview-reigns

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Sounds like there's little reason to tune in this week.
    I must say, I hate the pink ropes this time of year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

So repeat of last weeks RAW then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

WWE puts match highlights and the relevant storyline stuff on there Youtube page by the time you wake up tomorrow lads. Not like the commentary drops clues or hints or anything and most of matches you've seen a million times before or too short to mention either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

rovert wrote: »
    WWE puts match highlights and the relevant storyline stuff on there Youtube page by the time you wake up tomorrow lads. Not like the commentary drops clues or hints or anything and most of matches you've seen a million times before or too short to mention either.

Yup thats what i've been doing for weeks now. If enough of it catches my interest i'll watch the entire show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

90 minute RAW on Hulu does it for me these days if I don't stay up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Edge and Christian to make an appearance together tonight, "For the benefit of those with flash photography" :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Edge and Christian to make an appearance together tonight, "For the benefit of those with flash photography" :)

Even if it is just to plug the network I am still excited

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Always watch but nver post, If Ambrose does not appear in opening segment Im gonna go bed, and watch tomorrow..if he does, i might stay till he appears again

No A list stars keeping part time fans, watching anymore

Id watch Punk or Bryan, but since ones gone for good and others injured, not much keeping the casual fans involved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The Stooges! YES YES YES.

Rollins is a great heel, smug s*it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fecking hell Dean is great. I saw that coming, and it was still amazing.

• Advertisement

The crowd chanting 'Ambrose, Ambrose' while Cena is in the ring. Great stuff. Dean doesn't give a rats!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Stephanie, how're ya?

But yeah the Ambrose in the crowd thing was obvious yet was still well done

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

...they actually have a song about 9.99.

What the sh*t.

Well Dolph has obvo had a trip to the merch stand and acquired a new belt.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Stayed up for Ambrose again

The WWE should be making it more watchable, Cena should be but its only likes Punk, Bryan these days excit people

How was Zigler never been pushed to the top?

Nice pop for Cesaro from the Brooklyn crowd. Man's a boss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Cole is having a heart attack over a sleeper hold. What the hell?

Very enjoyable 6man tag. That triple superkick was sweet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

what the actual fúck are these women doing on Raw....

Yea, keep playing Rose's music to drown out the boos....

• Advertisement

what the actual fúck are these women doing on Raw....

Getting booed by the sounds of it.

Cole : This is awesome!

JBL: This is awful.

Oh this is a train wreck.

This is bombing sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

There are no words.....

PLEASE start a *thank you rosebuds* chant when they carry them the fúck out of there...

Damn, the Edge and Christian appearance is a taped segment for after Raw, sorry for getting all our hopes up. :(

Every single part of that was terrible, bar them being taken away.

Cole: ''What a Raw moment''
    Yeah two middle aged women doing embarrassing dance moves in the ring.

I remember Austin used to drive Zambonis and cement trucks into the arena.

back to NXT for Rose after that surely...

• Advertisement

Damn, the Edge and Christian appearance is a taped segment for after Raw, sorry for getting all our hopes up. :(

And yet we get two embarrassing aunties doing a wedding routine. Gick is the word you were looking for seandotcom. E&C would be entertaining as hell, and that crowd would lap them up.

Feeding Bo to Mark Henry. What does this achieve?

Edit: BOLIEVE!!!

J. Marston wrote: »
    Feeding Bo to Mark Henry. What does this achieve?

HE BEAT HIM TWICE LAST WEEK MAGGLE!!!

His bro could bring him into the family and set up a feud with Mark Henry. Scratch that, nothing to see here folks.

THREE MAGGLE!!! THREE IN A ROW!!!

They kinda ballsed that up, Mark had plenty of time to get back into the ring there. He was up on the ring while the ref was still counting, ref had to rush it.

• Advertisement

Damn Seth looks like a literal golden boy there in that 3 on 2 handicap match graphic. On the beds heavy ha. Metrosexual gimmick, goes with his vibrating briefcase last week.

Angron wrote: »
    They kinda ballsed that up, Mark had plenty of time to get back into the ring there. He was up on the ring while the ref was still counting, ref had to rush it.

thought that myself but in the replay seen he had counted to ten when I thought it was only 9. took a couple of seconds for them to ring the bell then

thought that myself but in the replay seen he had counted to ten when I thought it was only 9. took a couple of seconds for them to ring the bell then
    Well there's also the fact that he climbed up onto the ring rather than the much more logical slide in under the rope.

Wonder how many times Kane has interfered in a match in the last year? Got to be at least 4,000 times.

Well there's also the fact that he climbed up onto the ring rather than the much more logical slide in under the rope.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Bah gawd how will cena and ambrose co-exist ?

No Brock plus no Heyman make raw something, something.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMeWZQy_eDaaUzYx4VEpWXm9e5kc3nuLIYWaZwg9sUg-0N_ile0g

Great foresight by WWE to have a camera in the subway!

No Brock plus no Heyman make raw something, something.

Go to sleep? Don't mind I do!

Zzzzzz.

Brie overcomes the odds so much, maybe she should be with Cena.

I was thinking fall asleep, but go crazy works too, enjoy the rest of the show, I am going to do the former. ;)

Sandow is actually the funniest thing on television right now. The figure four mimic last time, the selling of Miz's head injury after that and now he's lip syncing Miz's conversations nearly live. Great stuff altogether.

E&C didn't answer my most pressing question. Will there be kazoos?

E&C didn't answer my most pressing question. Will there be kazoos?

Oh god remember they played the theme tunes on them?

Chris Benoit is here and he's really mad.....
    Chris Benoit is here and he's really an-gry!

Tragic, in hindsight :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement