Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15 upgrade??

Options
  • 06-10-2014 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

Every year FIFA is on my sons xmas list. So this year I thought I was being clever by buying it early with the hut offer. So I bought him the standard edition for the 360. Now this year himself and his brother have decided they want the Xbox One. So I Managed to get that swapped to the xbox one version. Now it turns out its the Ultimate Edition they wanted. Is there a way to upgrade to this on the xbox? Like is there an add on you can buy with Microsoft points or something that will make the standard edition equal to the Ultimate edition? This will teach me to try and guess what they want!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I imagine it'll be a miserable fecking christmas in the Danois house if all they are getting is an X-Box one and Fifa 15 without having the additional ultimate edition content, poor timmy pockets :p

(on a serious note, i did some goggling, but i don't know enough about the subject matter so sorry i cannot help, last football game i had was Pro Evo 2011 i think)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I don't think there's an upgrade option I'm afraid, but I reckon you shouldn't have much stress swapping/selling the one you have if it's still sealed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭danois

Cormac... wrote: »
    I imagine it'll be a miserable fecking christmas in the Danois house if all they are getting is an X-Box one and Fifa 15 without having the additional ultimate edition content, poor timmy pockets :p

(on a serious note, i did some goggling, but i don't know enough about the subject matter so sorry i cannot help, last football game i had was Pro Evo 2011 i think)

lol I know spoiled brats!! Thanks for trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭danois

Shiminay wrote: »
    I don't think there's an upgrade option I'm afraid, but I reckon you shouldn't have much stress swapping/selling the one you have if it's still sealed.

I cant seem to find the ultimate edition still on sale anywhere so selling the standard edition is probably not an option. Thanks tho

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Afaik Ultimate edition gives you a gold pack every week for 40 weeks.

Can buy standalone FUT packs

http://www.g2play.net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=fifa+15

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The ultimate edition comes with a free gold pack every week for the Ultimate Team part of Fifa - the rest of the game is the same. You can still play Ultimate team without the ultimate edition, you just dont get a free pack every week and have to earn them through trading players and winning matches which gets you coins to then spend on players, packs, consumables etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭crybaby

Ultimate edition is a cheat with a price tag, give them the normal edition and tell them to get to work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Dayum

Upgrade your sons to the Ultimate Super Deluxe 2.0 Edition by buying them Pro Evo 2015 and a PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Give them the standard edition and give them 20 euro fifa points. They can buy 25 packs plus they get 15 with standard edition. The bonus is they don't have to wait for one pack a week.

Advertisement